Fresh-Lock® Heat Resistant Zipper
The wait is over. Our heat-resistant zipper can withstand the challenges in the kitchen yet still converts like a champ with the easy crush you’ve come to love from Fresh-Lock® closures. Made from polyethylene so it is as flexible as its uses. Ask about our Green Spool Programs to take advantage of the sustainability benefits this zipper provides.
- High-temperature food contact compliance for microwave, hot water pasteurization, and boil-in-bag applications (complies with 21 CFR 177.1520 and may be used in applications that contact food under conditions of use A through H, as described in Table 2 of 21 OFR 176.170(c))
- Offered in the popular 10 mm format for application across a broad variety of converting equipment without zipper guide or seal bar changes
- Incorporates Fresh-Lock’s coextruded sealant rib technology for ease of seal bar alignment and overall sealing process robustness
- Metallocene sealant for low-temperature seal compatibility to a wide variety of sealant films
- Offered on a reusable spool for improved sustainability