Slide-Rite® Child-Guard™ Track & Slider
The new child-resistant technology of Child-Guard™ is a revolution in the flexible packaging industry. Specially designed for products that should not be consumed by children or taken without adult supervision, Child-Guard™ brings tested performance to your packaging needs. Customer-friendly and ergonomic, this system is adaptable to many film structures to perform under many design demands.
This innovative closure system was developed specifically to meet the Poison Prevention Packaging Act standards.
Child-Guard™ Track & Slider Features:
- Listed on the ASTM D3475, Standard Classification of Child Resistant Packages
- Performs with multiple film structures for different performance needs
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Utilizes significantly less materials than alternative options for child resistance
- Meets the requirements for child resistance stated in the Poison Prevention Packaging Act, Title 16 CFR 1700
- Child-Guard has been awarded a DMF, Drug Master File listing. Basically a DMF allows Child-Guard to be considered as an approved packaging material by the FDA for pharma applications. This is an important “status” to CG and flexible packaging formats that serve the pharmaceutical market.
- Simple and cost effective
- Learn more about features and child safety on the Child-Guard Blog or on the Child-Guard Facebook account
Laundry & Household Cleaners
Child-resistant packaging for household cleaners and laundry detergent is more important than ever, especially with the continued growth of flexible packaging. Discover more about our advancements in the Laundry/Household Cleaner industry.
Pharma & Nutraceutical (FDA)
As market and regulatory demands have increased in the pharmaceutical industry, so have technologies and innovations in child-resistant containers for medicine. Learn more about our expertise in the Pharm/Nutraceutical industry.
Lawn & Garden Chemical
Chemical packaging of various types requires proper child-resistant closure systems. From child-resistant containers for lawn chemicals to packaging for garden fertilizer, see how we’re forwarding advancements in the Lawn and Garden Chemical industry.